The Digital Temperature Sensor measures the temperature of any environment where the probe is located. At the push of a button, temperature readings are displayed on the device's digital display and sent to the cloud for easy-to-read log of current and past readings.
This Sensor Features:
- Integrated 4-digit display
- Measurement range: -40°F to +257°F
- Power and read buttons
- 3 and 10-foot temperature lead options
- Supports 21CFR Part 11B programs
- Embedded omni-directional antenna
- Superior Range: 720+ feet through 7+ walls non-line-of-sight
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Over-the-air updates: Allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available or configuration changes needs to be made.
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Ambient temperature monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Data center monitoring
- Cooler and Freezer monitoring
- Laboratory monitoring
- Meeting Data Redundancy Regulations