Wireless temperature sensors use a thermistor to accurately measure and monitor ambient temperatures around the sensors physical location. Users have the ability to set the frequency of readings, set thresholds for alerts and to send alerts via SMS text and/or emails. Sensor conditions and readings are transmitted and displayed to a web and mobile accessible Dashboard via Cellular or Ethernet Gateways.
NIST certified product is available on leaded temperature sensors.
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Freezer and cooler temperature monitoring to detect failure and prevent food spoilage
- Greenhouse temperature monitoring
- Warehouse temperature monitoring to avoid frozen fire suppression systems
- Server room temperature monitoring
- Art gallery temperature monitoring
- Monitor vacant commercial property temperatures to avoid frozen pipes
- HVAC system monitoring to detect failures or heating / cooling issues
- Monitor temperature of K9 units (dog collar's and kennel)
- Heat remediation of bed bugs (extermination)