The Ethernet gateway allows your Wireless Sensors to communicate with the Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring and Notification System without the need for a PC. Simply plug this device into any open network port with internet connection and it will automatically connect with our online servers. The device will buffer up to 16,000 sensor data messages in on-board memory in the event of an internet connection interruption. When internet communication is re-established the sensor data will download to the online system.
The Power-Over-Ethernet option features modified gateway hardware allowing it to be powered through the Ethernet port. Note: This option includes gateway modification only and does not include an Ethernet power injector.
- AC power supply (POE version also available)
- Existing Internet connection required
- No PC required for operation
- Real time TCP interface
- SNMP poll and trap interface
- MODBUS TCP interface
- FCC, IC and CE certified
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Commercial monitoring applications
- Facilities monitoring
- Small business monitoring
- Large business monitoring