The Wireless Humidity (RH) Sensor measures the relative humidity at the device. The sensor returns RH and temperature values to an Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The system calculates dew point from the data and stores all three data points in the online system where the data can be reviewed and exported as a table or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when defined thresholds have been met or exceeded.
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Ovens and cooking device monitoring
- Food Temperature Monitoring
- Chimney and Flu Temperature Monitoring