SNR-T220 | Thermocouple Sensor (K-Type Quick Connect with Probe)
The MSG Wireless Thermocouple Sensor is available with a hardwired thermocouple or K-type connector to support various thermocouple types and ranges. The hardwired thermocouple option measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). The K-type connector with Probe includes a needle probe that measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). Users have the ability to set the frequency of readings, set thresholds for alerts and to send alerts via SMS text and/or emails. Sensor conditions and readings are transmitted and displayed to a web and mobile accessible Dashboard via Cellular or Ethernet Gateways.
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Ovens and cooking device monitoring
- Food Temperature Monitoring
- Chimney and Flu Temperature Monitoring