The Wireless Open / Closed Sensor can be used to detect when a door or window is opened and closed using a magnetic switch. The Wireless Open / Closed Sensor uses an external magnetic switch to detect the presence or removal of a trigger magnet. When the sensor detects that the magnet is removed or returned it sends the information to an Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. Notifications can be set up through the online system to alert the user when a magnetic source is present or not with the ability to only notify within time of day parameters.
- Superior Range: Offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical).
- Long Battery Life: Advanced power management provides 10+ years
- Secure Wireless Communications: Encrypt-RF® Security for all sensor data messages, maintaining security at all communication points.
- Data storage: Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range).
- Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS & USE CASES
- Commercial property door and window access
- Residential property door and window access
- Bank owned foreclosure properties access monitoring
- Restricted area monitoring
- IT server rooms and closets
- Freezer and cooler doors
- Shipping cargo bay door monitoring
- Garage door monitoring